Sunday 15 September 2013

sunday busy sunday...


Jay Roeder


So far today I have...

Fed all the animals...whilst tripping over the cat and trying to stop a chicken on her mission to sneak past me and out of the gate to freedom...

Fed myself...

Filled up bird feeder...forgot that I haven't been feeding the birds since mum went on holiday...

Put washing on...

Walked the dog, tried not to get blown away in the process...

Hung washing up inside as it was so windy...after cursing at my mother for not putting the airer back where it has lived for the past 6 months, which resulted in half an hour of stomping around the house looking for it...under the bed anyone?!

Picking up dog poo...cleaning cat litter tray...delightful jobs as always!

Sorting the recycling and food waste...

Wrestled with the tarpaulin covering our garden bench and chairs as it was threatening to blow away...the solution? Lot's of bricks...

Decided that I wouldn't be eating a whole bowl of tomatoes before my mum returns from holiday so not wanting to waste them decided to make a roasted tomato and pepper soup...

Lot's of washing up...

Finally sat down and had lunch slumped in front of the TV watching food network...

The animals then decided it was time for their lunch too...and so the whole process begins again!

Happy Sunday everyone! x




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...