Monday 9 September 2013

a littletree weekend...




1// Enjoying the funky birdie pattern on my new pj's from Primark...via instagram

2// Yes that is me holding a snake! I am snake-sitting for a friend this week...lot's of my friends and family think I'm mad!

3// I have decided to start trying to complete a Design-a-Week challenge like the one Jessica Hogarth and  Jules McKeown of Yuyu have been doing for the past few weeks. I've been so distracted from my design work with DIY on the house so I thought this small challenge would help me get back in the swing of things!

4// Finally getting around to framing the fantastic Famille Summerbelle print I got for my birthday.  

Have a good week friends and I hope you are enjoying our slightly extended summer!x




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...