Monday 10 June 2013

littletree loves...lasercutting

BALLOON wooden mobile by Freya Art



Hello beautiful blog people! I have lot's of overtime at work this week so I probably won't be blogging much...plus on Thursday I am off to see Ben Howard! Eeep! This is an early birthday present from my sister, isn't she nice?!

So while I have the time today I thought I would share with you a current obsession of mine...lasercutting. I have no idea how much a lasercutter would cost but I WANT one! Especially if it means I could make gorgeous products like the ones I have put together here...


Heart Trees Cake Topper by Cabin + Cub
 
Lasercut Card - Little Garden by Skinny LaMinx


Just how gorgeous are those cake topper trees? Great idea if you are after something a little different for your wedding cake...well I hope you all have a fab week and I will try and pop in post again soon! xx




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...