Monday 3 June 2013

bedroom update and a little inspiration...


Hello again blog friends...so as predicted last week I did end up being too busy to blog, sorry! But after 3 coats of paint my room is now a glorious white! I still have one wall to do which is behind the wardrobe and chest of drawers, I was not able to move them by myself, although I did attempt a few pathetic pushes...plus I need to decide what to hang where and just the general look of the room before I feel it is ready for photographing! 

I have all teal/blue/green coloured bed linen and cushions etc from the last house but I think I want to make it a little more eclectic and vintage...searching for inspiration I immediately thought of Jen (of the fab Little Birdie) as she has an eye for great interiors so I stopped on by her pinterest boards to get a few ideas...


via little birdie on pinterest source HERE
...Love the artwork and fabrics...

via little birdie on pinterest source HERE
 ...I want to make a quilt and new cushions for my bed...

via little birdie on pinterest source HERE
 ...mmm love these...

via little birdie on pinterest source HERE
...definitely going to group some pictures like this too...


I hope you have enjoyed this bit of Monday morning inspiration and if you want to see more of Jens' pins then just click on any of the links in this post! Have a good week everyone...x




***

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am blushing! Thank you for such kind words Rebecca. I can't wait to see your new room. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Jen! You do have the best interiors style and inspiration on your blog/pinterest! xx

      Delete
  2. I agree she is always finding fab things, lovely choices. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...