Friday 18 January 2013

pinterest pick of the week...

Copyright Maria Jose Bautista
Copyright Maria Jose Bautista


A nice end to the week with some lovely new patterns from my e-course friend Majo! She has just completed this new collection called 'My Best Friends Yard' based on her love of dogs...these two designs were my favourite and can be found on my board Pattern... along with other patterns by e-course grads. If you want to see more of Majo's work then pop by her website or blog. Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget to pop in on Monday as I have a special feature on a fab designer...not telling who yet!x



***

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, THANK YOU!!! You are the sweetest!!! I'm so happy to be your Pinterest pick this week!!! YaaaaaaaaaY!!!! "D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...