Wednesday 19 December 2012

littletree visits...Perrywood Nursery

All Photos taken by me

A little sparkly Christmas decoration-ness today in the form of some photos taken on my visit to one of my favourite places at Christmas...my local garden nursery Perrywood's. The stylists here go all out dressing each section of the store to perfection using stunning props such as the old bicycle, doors for the wreaths and the staircase! Although my favourite decoration this year had to be the giant reindeer festooned with endless fairy lights...I bet he looks magnificent all lit up at night!

I love this place at anytime of year, the gift and homewares section is always packed with goodies...plus the food at the cafe is delicious with scones the size of your head! I'm not exaggerating here, they really are enormous! And they come with proper clotted cream too...x




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...