Tuesday 13 November 2012

littletree's little things...


This Tuesday I am checking in with 4 of my 'little things' in keeping with Jen's 52 weeks of happy posts...


image HERE


...Wellies! With the weather now in full winter mode I am so grateful for my Joules wellies that are as practical as they are pretty!...

...squishing in the mud with said wellies, yes I am 5 years old at heart...

...having a living, purring hot water bottle in the form of my cat Nala Bear...

...and finally, going to a friends to watch the new Greys Anatomy and getting freshly baked biscuits to enjoy with it!...


What things have been making you happy this week?



***

2 comments:

  1. Ha - I like squishing in the mud too! Four lovely happy things. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love squishing in mud too ... and the wellies are very cute ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...