Thursday 24 May 2012

littletree's blog crush...creative sketchbook




A relativley new find for me this one, found through the Rachael Taylor Designs blog a few weeks ago, the Creative Sketchbook written by Gemma Robinson is one of the best surface pattern/illustration/maker blogs I have come across in a long time! Beautiful posts dedicated to one designer with plenty of images to ooh and ahh over, I highly recommend you check it out! Here are the links to a few of my favourite posts so far...Going around in circles with Chris Kenny, Fantasy floral illustrations by Iveta Abolina and Holly Exley's quirky collections.


image from the creative sketchbook blog



1 comment:

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...