Saturday 21 April 2012

a little more love for the weekend!

image copyright Natalie Singh


Happy weekend! Now I know I don't usually post at the weekend but I had to share this interview that I did for the lovely Natalie of The Homely Place. It has been in the works for a little while but Natalie e-mailed me last night to say it had gone up, so if you're interested in finding out a little more about me and my designs then hop on over to check out the interview here! I am hoping to do the same for Natalie sometime soon as she is also a talented surface pattern designer so do keep an eye out!

Pssst...Don't forget to head over to my Etsy shop to get FREE shipping on all my items until Sunday 22nd! Just enter the code FREESHIPPINGAPRIL at the checkout!





1 comment:

  1. I love this design!
    So colourful, and with these birds, i love it!
    X
    Aurélie

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...