Sunday 22 April 2012

and a little more love!



Just a moment ago I noticed that the super lovely Louise of the blog Love Print Studio has done a little post about my new 'Treats' prints in my Esty shop! What a pleasant surprise! As I have had so much extra press this weekend I have decided to continue the free shipping a little longer until midnight Monday 23rd April...

Yes thats right! You now have until Midnight Monday 23rd April to use the code FREESHIPPINGAPRIL on all of the items in my Etsy shop

Right off to slouch in front of the tv...well it is a Sunday...Thanks again Louise!x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...