Wednesday 18 January 2012

valentines cards...


Hi all, with Valentines Day only a month away I have been creating some cards to go in my Etsy shop, these are the final four...I need to get some more envelopes so should have these up for sale by the end of the week at the very latest! I'm thinking about maybe doing them as prints as well? With maybe a few colour variations for after Valentines? You may be able to tell my work has gone in a different direction at the moment, focusing on using hand drawn lettering, everything before was very clean and graphic so this is a bit more creative for me! Hope you like them, I would love to know what you think!x

1 comment:

  1. these are great Rebecca! I've only designed 1 so far and hope to get it uploaded for sale soon too! Good luck with your etsy shop x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...