Friday 23 December 2011

pinterest pick of the week...

image here
Well that most magical time of year is almost here and tomorrow I'm sure all of us will be putting up our stockings for Santa to fill will with trinkets and goodies! I always get a bag of chocolate coins and a tangerine in mine! So for todays pinterest picks I have rounded up some of the prettiest stockings I could find to get us all feeling excited in anticipation of the big day! I've tried to find something for eveyone so we have felt, knit, fabrics etc...so enjoy and I wish everyone a wonderful and happy Chistmas!

image here

image here
image here
image here
image here
image here
image here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...