Monday 26 September 2011

littletree loves...design bark

Big Top

Welcome to another week! Hope your weekend was good? Mine was very busy with friends and a surprise birthday dinner (not mine...) at my favourite local Italian restaurant, the icing on the cake was the delivery of this months LivingEtc magazine with pages jam packed with design and interiors goodness! In one little corner I spied this lampshade (above-top left) and when I looked to see who it was by I instantly remembered seeing some at Tent London when I visited last year. The combination of wood and print being so different for a lampshade, I of course fell in love immediately (surprise!) with the wonder that is Design Bark...

The idea for printing on wood veneer was developed by Sarah Newman during her MA and so Design Bark was born! All wood is FSC certified, she uses eco friendly pigments to print plus, sources and manufactures everything here in the UK to keep her carbon footprint as low as possible! Super eco credentials and fab design, how can you not want one? So I hopped over to the website to see what else was new...I came across some designs I have known and loved plus a few new additions that are just so stunning I had to share them with you today...have a great week! x

Bridget
Harlequin
Hex
The above designs are all available in the online shop,
Below is a selection of more individual designs which are so beautiful...

all images from Design Bark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...