Tuesday 30 August 2011

littletree visits...made-it market







All images by littletree
Happy Tuesday to everyone! I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend even if the weather was a bit hit and miss! I was in Cambridge on Saturday for the made-it market craft fair which was lovely, there were some amazing stalls showcasing the best of local homemade, handcrafted goodies, it was very tempting not to buy something from every stall! Everyone was so friendly and chatty and very kindly allowed me to take some pictures of their stalls and the event. I have brought home some information on a few of my favourite stalls from the day, but I have also copied the leaflet (below) with all of the stall holders listed, if you can't see this very well then click here for a link to the website with all the details. I have quite a bit to share with you about the market including a few purchases and information about some of the individual stalls that caught my eye, so there are going to be a few more 'made-it market' posts during the week, stay tuned...x

1/ made-it market christmas fair info 2/ Basil and Belle Couture 3/ Moll and Mostin 4/ flying-away 5/ jo clark design 6/ Nicola Rose Cefai 7/ Poppetto 8/ Sconch Textiles 9/ pennybee. 10/ (no card available but I just loved!) The Patchwork Peacock. I have linked to websites or blogs where possible!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...