Monday 11 July 2011

littletree (re)discovers...Uncommonly Beautiful


Back in September I went to Tent London, which is a showcase for up and coming or unusual design talent, it was located just off of Spitalfields market, so afterwards we had to make a quick stop to browse the many lovely stalls. I bought this necklace from one and have worn it over and over, but I couldn't remember the name of the stall! Then having a little clearout the other day I found the business card! I was so happy I popped straight over to the Uncommonly Beautiful website to see what was new and I just had to share it with you! All of the accessories are made from recycled bits of unloved jewellery, beads, buttons and these lovely wood blocks with patterns printed on. Here are a few of the new designs I am currently craving from their online shop... particularly loving the printed woven leather necklace and laser cut wooden brooch. What's your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...