Monday 24 January 2011

Lists...

Spent the weekend at work which is always a joy, so on my lunch break I started a list of things that I needed to get done to kick start this 'new beginning'. Some things are relatively small like organising my workspace, others a little more advanced such as starting a website or getting an agent...so no pressure! I have some leftover holiday to take in the coming weeks so hopefully I can tackle some of the smaller tasks, designing birthday cards for friends and making some cushions for my new desk chair, which I will hopefully be able to share with you if I can master this blog technology lark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...